Monday 3 October 2011

Cranbrook Music Festival & Weekly Update

Week Commencing: Monday 26th September 2011

For those of you that read my blog frequently will know that I offered my assistance up to the Cranbrook Music Festival, I can honestly not tell you how much of an amazing weekend I had. The music was brilliant all the time, the people were high spirited and the whole weekend was wonderful. A big shout out to the organisers Julie, Mell and Dave for all of their hard work.
Dautra Glow made their debut live performance and they did amazingly, it was wonderful to see. Following them were Siren who performed brilliantly, Hydraponic were great and then In Arcanium for a good Saturday start, these were up at the crown. I didn't get to see all of the bands perform because I had to be up at the crown organising things (whatever it was that I did). Then on the Sunday we had some great performances from the likes of The Version, 4th Wall, The Drams and Acousitca before Guns Vs Roses hit the stage. The Seamonkeys and Tobi were brilliant too, Javacaine were not one to miss either. Basically it was all brilliant and totally amazing.
The icing on the cake last night had to be Guns Vs Roses who just had everyone under their grasp and letting loss to the music. It did get a little bit worrying when people transferred their energy into using chairs to express their enjoyment but all in all I'd say it was a pretty successful Cranbrook Music Festival, roll on next years one. I haven't been given the final total of money we raise for the charities yet but I'll let you know once I find out.
This is a clip from the Guns Vs Roses set that someone has lovingly put together.



Onto the serious business now, this weeks top three. In third is the Goo Goo Dolls with Iris, second is still Maroon 5 with Move like Jagger (it's been there for a long while now) and this weeks UK number one is Sak Noel with Loca People.



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment